Cook Custom Homes Alberta have a proud history of Home Renovations, Home Extensions and Second Storey Additions spanning over 5 years throughout the entire Alberta area.
With hundreds of successful renovations Calgary to our credit we have been able to deliver the building requirements of so many Alberta families by making structural changes to their homes for a huge variety of reasons. Some of these include:
- Addition of a Home Office
- Addition of an Extra Bedroom or Bedrooms
- Increasing Living Areas
- Creating Outdoor Entertainment Areas
- Addition of a Second Storey
- Changing / Modernising House Facades
- Building more Car Accommodation
- Building Patios, Decks and Verandahs
- Creating Self Contained In-Law Accommodation
- Renovating part or all of the house prior to selling
In fact there are so many reasons for home renovations Calgary and Home Extensions Calgary that it would be impossible to list them all. The one important constant however is the Cook Custom Homes have the expertise, the tradesmen, designers and support staff to successfully deliver your Home Renovation or Extension on time and on budget no matter how large or small the job is.
Once you decide to undertake any kind of construction work in or around your home there are many things you need to take into consideration before work commences. Important questions need to be asked and answered before any money changes hands or any building contracts are signed.
These questions include:
- What is my budget?
- How much value will this project add to my home?
- Is my local council going to approve my plans?
- Are my neighbors going to object?
- What will my house look like on completion?
- Will my backyard be big enough after the extension / addition?
- Can I handle the noise, dust and disruptions of construction?
- Will I / we have move into a rental property during the construction?
- Is my Builder / Renovator likely to go broke halfway through the project?
- Do I trust my builder / renovator to deliver on time and on budget?
- Is my builder insured and does his insurance cover my project?
- If a worker is injured on my premises am I liable or is the builder liable?
- Is my home insurance policy valid during the construction period?
- Is the building work going to be of a high standard?
In our experience our clients are never fully prepared for the renovation process so we take the time to not only answer ALL your questions but to also inform you of EXACTLY what will occur during the construction period. We find that by adopting a Full Disclosure policy with all our clients and maintaining a high level of communication before, during and after construction there are virtually no disagreements, disappointments or conflicts.
Our tradesmen are all long term trusted employees who have always maintained the highest level of customer service, professionalism and of course the highest level of tradesmanship. Our Building Consultants will ensure that your ideas and requirements are interpreted in your plans and once approved by you we then lodge on your behalf with the local council.