Qualities of Canadian Bison Meat:
Canadian Bison meat is much leaner than beef and is a healthier choice by most of the consumers. It is having more than 28% less calories than beef. It is lower in total saturated fat. Due to its lower fat content, bison has finer fat marbling which gives softer and tender meat! The bison meat tastes a bit sweeter. It is lighter, coarser compared to Buffalo meat.
There are many recipes worldwide cooked to perfection using Canadian Bison meat. It is very lean, flavorful and tastes better than beef and does not leave much of an after taste.
The Canadian Bison is the largest mammal in North America and Canada. It is a breed which lives in the wild forests. It is heavier and bigger than a bull. It has been estimated that around 1700 to 2200 bison live in conservation ranches in Canada.
Canada Grows the Best Bison for Meat Consumption:
Raising bison is very easier. They don’t require shelter, especially in Canadian climate. The best way to raise the animal is to understand it fully. Their way of living and the diet requirements. The meat is priced higher compared to other animals, for its low fat content and lean quality.
Canadian Bison Products are Very Popular:
The popular bison products are premium cuts of meat as per the industry standards. Also, the tenderloin cut to short rib, strip loin to rib eye etc. One can cook Burgers, Hot Dogs, Steaks, Roast and also luncheon meat from bison meat Canada!
It offers customers custom specification in meat and minimum wastage. Thus, customers get quality meat. Consumers of Canadian Bison meat are growing every day. The demand is increasing for the best quality it offers for cooking any recipes.
Canadian Bison is Liked by Consumers for Several Reasons:
- Our Bison meat is a natural way to get Zinc! This is required for a perfect immune system!
- Zinc content helps in forming new tissue, hair, and skin cells!
- The meat provides more than 38% daily requirement of Zinc to the human body on a daily basis!
- Bison meat is very tastier than beef and does not possess a foul smell.
- Bison meat is naturally lean and lower in saturated fat than beef, chicken, pork, and salmon. It is richer and slightly sweet.
- The nutritious red meat of Canadian Bison helps one to manage fat and cholesterol as it is a low–carb and high-protein diet.
- This bison meat is not gamey, it can be cooked to perfection to create different steaks and other mouth-watering dishes.
Canadian Bison meat is preferred by all Restaurateurs and customers for its tenderness. It can be cooked faster than any cattle or sheep meat! The meat is very leaner than cattle, so the chefs add extra flavor by aging it and marinating it.
The chefs take extra care as to not overcook it. They take care as to not make it tenderer than requirement. No wonder Canadian Bison meat is loved by one and all globally!